Friday, December 23, 2011

the year that was ... and pause






2011 has been a huge year we went from being a family of Three to a Family of Four . I started doing markets and selling our crotchet goodies . It has been year of ups and downs .A baby that slept to a baby that never slept . I have met some amazing people and formed many new friendships . I have left the Safety of a full time job to look after my boys and continue with our little crotchet adventure . It has been an amazing year and I cannot wait for what surprises 2012 will bring both myself and our growing family . Thanks to all the amazing people who have supported both myself and our family on our adventures there are no words for our gratitude ! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year . Here's to good health !

No comments:

Post a Comment

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger