23 minutes ago
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I hope that everyone is enjoying the Christmas countdown so far December has lived up to the month of madness here is what we have been up to :
- Markets and more markets has been great meeting returning and new Customers .
- Christmas parties both for the big people and the little people .
- Ginger bread making , after meeting the very talented Kara from Kuna foods how beautiful is this christmas bauble .My attempts are the wonky house no final pictures as the roof is needing to be remade yep it is an art .
- Christmas decorating with our beautiful lLadedah kids christmas decorations .
- Some much needed together time for the boys .
- Baby O is on the move and into everything ! I thought my first born was busy but baby O takes it to a new level .
- A little gardening our Hydrangeas are finally out in full bloom and looking great . Finally we have harvested some goodies from our vegetable patch cabbage and zucchini .
It has been extremely busy and I am counting down the days to Christmas as are the boys with our sock advent calendar. This weekend sees us head off to our last market for the year Canberra Hand made I am looking forward to it . If you are around the area please pop by and say hello .