Monday, July 1, 2013

Beautiful design boards

Happy Monday !

grey cross bean bag $110.00
Round multi grey floor matt 




round turquoise and pink floor matt 


Delaney Deer 


Hope that you have had a fabulous weekend .


I thought I would start the week off with these beautiful design boards sent to me and created by Belinda from Petite Vintage Interiors . The colours and the eclectic mix make these rooms very inspiring . I hope it inspires you week to create or change around your kids beautiful rooms .

1 comment:

  1. I love the design of the grey cross bean bag, and the colours of the pink and turquoise mat are gorgeous. Crocheted and knitted gifts are lovely and extra special. The deer is beautiful and would be a perfect gift for a child.

    ReplyDelete

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger