Monday, September 17, 2012

Life Latley

I have a included a snapshot of what has been happening latley .
- My two little people had there annual art exhibition it really is my favourite event for kinder . The teachers put in an amazing effort and all the kids make art that we can then buy back . I have included a few snap shots but it really does not to the event justice . - Lots of playing with our wooden train tack . My eldest loves putting it together in different shapes and tracks . - Friday movie session in the ever so comfortable La de dah kids bean bags . Available through www.ladedahkids.com.au - limited stock left .
- A delicious surprise a high tea at the Hilton Hotel for a surprise Hens ( yep thats right I am getting married ). Thankyou to the organisers . We have decided after 10 years and two babies it is time . Will post some photos next week . - some park time . - Lots of DIY for our small gathering( Wedding ). What have you been up to Lately ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger